HCN Posting Guidelines
Mouse over the comment Button below
and click, write your comment and hit send.
By hitting send you are acknowledging that you have read
And agree to abide by HCN's Posting Guidelines Below
You may submit content to certain sections of HELPcom.NET,LLC's [HCN] sites
provided you do so in accordance with the Posting Guidelines herein. However,
you may not submit content if you are under the age of 13. By submitting content
to any of HCN sites, you represent that you are age 13 or over.
Here are HCN "must follow" guidelines for participation to
encourage civil discourse:
1a) No personal attacks or threats against other users or individuals; no
libelous, harassing or abusive statements; no submission of personal information
or likenesses of other persons without their consent; no stalking.
1b) No cheering or advocating harm to or violence against a person or
people. (Exceptions for capital-murder criminal cases and military actions.)
2) No disparaging comments about a victim or victim's family in a tragedy.
3) No unwarranted attacks on individuals or groups based on intrinsic
belonging to the basic nature of someone
or something; essential.] characteristics.
4) No content that is obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit. This includes
masked words, intentional misspellings, acronyms and abbreviations.
5) No commercial product promotions or off-topic messages; no spam, chain
letters, pyramid schemes or fraudulent or deceptive messages; no false claims of
affiliation with any third party.
6) No posting of copyright infringing material, or any material whose
posting on HCN sites could result in infringement of any third party
intellectual property or privacy or publicity rights.
7) NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS. No posts in bold or highlighted with other HTML
8) No entries longer than 750 characters (or 1,500 characters on
verified-name articles) or continued in another posting. Continuations may be
deleted.• Usernames are governed by the same standards as other content
• Editors will still have the final say in interpreting these rules. HCN
ask that you stand behind the content you submit:
• You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary
rights, including but not limited to copyrights, in all content that you submit
to HCN sites, and that you have secured all third party consents, licenses,
waivers and permissions necessary to submit such content.
• You represent and warrant that the content submitted by you will not
infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without
limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual
property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any
other proprietary rights of third parties, or violate any applicable law,
statute, ordinance or regulation.
• YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL
LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’
FEES) ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE
POSTING GUIDELINES. HCN take-down policy:
HCN have the right (but not the obligation) to review any content that you
have submitted to HCN sites, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any
content that HCN determine, in HCN sole discretion, (a) does not comply with
these Posting Guidelines; (b) might violate any law, infringe upon any rights of
third parties, or subject us to liability for any reason; (c) might adversely
affect HCN public image, reputation or goodwill; or (d) should be taken down for
any other reason.
If you believe that any Content on any of the Sites infringes upon any
copyrights that you own, please contact us pursuant to the procedures outlined
in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17 U.S.C. § 512) at the email
How you can help ensure that conversations remain civil and in good taste:
• You will have the ability to report (or flag) comments that you believe
violate the guidelines.
• HCN will review those flagged comments and take the appropriate action:
If editors determine that a flagged post does violate the rules, the comment
will be deleted and the offender may lose his or her right to post without
review of site staff. Users with excessive or egregious violations may be
completely blocked from posting.